Sunday 5 August 2012

Thank you, Cambridge Primary School

›A big thank you to Heather, Jessica, Hayley, Nicholas, Katie and Zoë, who have been reading some of my books in their reading group.


They emailed me a fabulous Power Point presentation and also posted this wonderful fold-out card - how can you resist a cover like this:





Thanks especially to Jessica for her comment  on A girl called Harry:


›Every moment of this book I was thinking WOW! What would happen next? I just could NOT put it down! It was my favourite book by far!, by Jessica.



Getting cards, comments and feedback like this just has to be one of the best parts of being a writer!

1 comment:

  1. Erin Bracken (Room Three classroom teacher)5 August 2012 at 01:35

    WOW what a buzz. Thank you for the contact with my students and making reading come alive. They were absolutely amazed that you would take the time to get back to them, I can't wait to show them this on Monday. Your feedback has made an authors real people to them and not just a name on the cover. You have helped me to light the spark in my students.

    ReplyDelete