Year Threes and Fours - I loved how you were such good listeners - and I loved all your questions! - especially these ones:
- Have you ever travelled anywhere that has inspired you to write? (I'm still pondering that one. I travelled a lot when I was younger and I think it has influenced my writing, but it's hard to say exactly how.)
- What text type do you prefer?
- Did you like writing when you were little?
- Do you know any other New Zealand authors?
- Closely followed by - Have you met Roald Dahl? (Sadly, no. But I have been to the Roald Dahl Museum in England, where you can see things like his artificial hip bone, re-used as a handle for a filing cabinet.)
- Have you ever written a book with anyone else? (Not since I was about eight or nine. But it would be an interesting experience!)
Thanks again, Ngaio School, and good luck with your reading and writing for the rest of the year.