1. Chris Cleave's wonderful keynote address, Hate is the .zip file of emotions, available for you to read right here.
2. Kate Pullinger on what it means to put text on a screen.
3. The bravery of all those who submitted opening paragraphs (and themselves!) for Live Live Editing.
4. Many great conversations over tea, coffee, lunch, drinks and dinner: tips, advice, encouragement, support.
5. Behind-the-scenes work by the organisers to make sure everything ran seamlessly - or when there were problems, we couldn't tell.
6. The Great Debate with a contentious topic and four very sharp debaters, ably (and wittily) chaired by Te Radar
7. Sarah Laing and Toby Morris persuading people who "can't draw" to draw.
8. Chris Cleave's masterclass on writing psychology, everything from Johnny Cash to how earphones are the trick to successful eavesdropping, and why we should pretend we're here visiting Earth on a 24-hour visit from the planet Mercury.
9. Basically, every word that Chris Cleave said for the whole weekend.
10. Top tips from Kate Pullinger, Chris Cleave, Stephen Daisley and Patricia Grace on what they wish they'd known about writing, back when they didn't know it.
Thanks yet again to those who had the vision to make this weekend happen. It was truly inspirational.