Monday 17 August 2020

The Great Chocolate Cake Bake Off

 I've just re-released two of my children's novels, and this is one of them. 

The Great Chocolate Cake Bake Off was first published some years ago and has been out of print for a while, but it's a book that people often tell me they loved reading. I've even had people contact me to say they loved it so much as a child, they want to know where to buy a copy now. (And now they can!)

Some of my favourite emails include: "I absolutely loved your book; The Great Chocolate Cake Bake-Off. It was the best story I’ve ever read" (from a 9-year-old boy) and "Chocolate Cake is still the best book out there!!!" (from an 11-year old boy). 

Big thanks to my wonderful editor Sue Copsey (who also edited The Telegram) and to designer Cheryl Smith who came up with this gorgeous and delectable cover. 

You can find it in bookstores including The Children's Bookshop in Kilbirnie, Wellington.   


No comments:

Post a Comment